Meng Israel Main Battle Tank Merkava Mk.3D Late Lic 1/35
- Hersteller: Meng
- Artikelnummer: TS-025
- EAN-Nummer: 4897038550852
- Zustand: Neuware, original verpackt
- The Merkava Mk. 3D tanks are in large service in the IDF both in regular brigades and reserved ones. It´s equipped with a 120mm smooth and advanced fire control system called BAZ (glaring lightning). A 1200hp air controled engine, a newtransmision and new heavy duty final dirvers are located in the front of the hull. The Merkava Mk. 3D suspension is based on individual trailing arms suspended by rotary shock absorber and individul coil spring sets. It took action in the 2nd Lebanon War in 2006, Operation Cast Lead in the Gaza Strip in the winter 2009, Operation Protective Edge in the summer of 2014 and many other securty activities along the Israeli border. The armor in the front and on the both sides of the turret of the Merkava Mk.3D Late is modified. In order to operate the Merkava Mk.3D tank anti terror and LIC (low intensity conflict) roles in the Gaza Strip and in South of Lebanon, more features are added, like a more advanced armor suit. front and rear towing horns for recovery and an under hull belly armor, as well as protection to the sights and lights.
- This 1/35 scale Israel Main Battle Tank Merkava Mk.3D Late Lic plastic model kit has the following features: all crew hatches are movable; road wheels with rubber tires and all-steel road wheels are offered; periscopes and lights are included; precision PE parts and two paint schemes are provided.
- Length: 260mm Width: 111mm
- Meng Israel Main Battle Tank Merkava Mk.3D Late Lic 1/35
Die hier angebotenen Modelle werden zerlegt und unbemalt ausgeliefert.