Meng German Panzerhaubitze 2000 Self-Propelled 1/35
- Hersteller: Meng
- Artikelnummer: TS-019
- EAN-Nummer: 4897038550746
- Zustand: Neuware, original verpackt
- The PzH 2000 155mm self-propelled howitzer, the most advanced German self-propelled howitzer at present, is 11.7m long, 3.6m wide and 55t heavy. It’s fitted with a Rheinmetall 155mm L52 gun with advanced sight and fire-control system. 60 rounds are stored vertically on board in a horseshoe arrangement. Its automatic shell-loading system has realized the automatic management of all ammunition. Additionally, the PzH 2000 is equipped with modular add-on armor which has dense 60mm tall rubber “long needles” on the surface. A total of 75 add-on armor plates can be packed into 5 boxes and transported together with the vehicle to battlefields. The crew can install the armor according to battlefield situation. The Netherlands and Germany deployed their PzH 2000s with add-on armor in Afghanistan in 2006 and 2010, respectively.
- This 1/35 scale German Panzerhaubitze 2000 Self-Propelled Howitzer with Add-on Armor plastic model kit precisely reproduces the needle-shaped add-on armor. Movable torsion bar suspension is perfectly replicated. Cement-free workable tracks are easy to assemble. Clear lights and periscopes are available. Precision PE parts are included. Four paint schemes are provided.
- length: 339mm width: 102mm
- German Panzerhaubitze 2000 Self-Propelled 1/35 (1 Miniatur)
Die hier angebotenen Modelle werden zerlegt und unbemalt ausgeliefert.