Meng French Auf1 TA 155mm SELF-Propelled Howitzer 1/35
- Hersteller: Meng
- Artikelnummer: TS-024
- EAN-Nummer: 4897038550838
- Zustand: Neuware, original verpackt
- The AUF1 TA is the latest version of AUF1 155mm self-propelled howitzer produced by the French GIAT Industries under the requirement of the General Directorate for Armament (Direction générale de l'armement, DGA) at the beginning of this century. In order to keep up with the trend of global self-propelled gun development after the Cold War, the AUF1 TA has significant improvements on the fire-control and power systems. It’s fitted with a brand-new ATLAS fire-control system which makes the howitzer superior to the AUF1 on the rate and accuracy of fire. It’s an advanced gun as good as the world-class howitzers like the U.S. M109, British AS-90 and German PzH2000 in the term of gun performance. The three additional antenna bases on the top of the turret are an important feature for recognizing the AUF1 TA turret.
- There are more changes on the chassis of the AUF1 TA than on the turret. The AUF1 TA is based on the AMX-30B2 chassis. The GIAT Industries installs a Renault Mack E9 diesel engine in the AUF1 TA so it can operate with the latest French Leclerc MBT. The diesel engine is bigger, so the overall height of the engine compartment is increased by 12 cm; the AUF1 TA uses new double-pin tracks. These improvements have resulted in better mobility of the AUF1 TA. In 2006, AUF1 TAs of French Army joined the UNIFIL’s peacekeeping missions in Lebanon. That was its first deployment in actual combat environment. The MENG TS-024 AUF1 TA Self-propelled Howitzer plastic model kit features a movable suspension system, cement-free workable tracks, turret hatches that can be modeled open or closed and precision PE parts.
- French Auf1 TA 155mm SELF-Propelled Howitzer 1/35
Die hier angebotenen Modelle werden zerlegt und unbemalt ausgeliefert.