Meng French FT-17 Light Tank (Cast Turret) 1/35
- Hersteller: Meng
- Artikelnummer: TS-008
- EAN-Nummer: 4897038550340
- Zustand: Neuware, original verpackt
- During the early days of its service, the French FT-17 light tank was fitted with a riveted turret which had some disadvantages, such as complex manufacturing process, poor bullet-proof properties and failure to achieve a full rotation. Later, a new cast turret with riveted and welded construction was developed by Forges et aciéries Paul Girod. The new turret which was manufactured with a simplified process could achieve a full rotation, and it helped improve the tank’s overall performance. The French FT-17 light tank with a cast turret could accommodate a crew of 2. It was armed with an 8mm Hotchkiss M1914 machine gun or a 37mm Puteaux SA18 gun. FT-17s of the French Army were upgraded with 7.5mm Reibel MAC Mle.31 machine gun from 1931 onwards. Those tanks were primarily used in the WWII. Over 4100 FT-17s were built in France, and they were widely used in many countries around the world (27 countries confirmed). In the strict sense, the FT-17 was the first real tank in the world. It played a vital role in the history of tank development.
- This 1/35 scale French FT-17 Light Tank (Cast Turret) plastic model kit faithfully represents the structure and shape of the real vehicle. Rich and fine interiors are provided; precise details are included; the movable suspension system is molded perfectly, and the weight-bearing parts are sturdy; cement-free workable track links are easy to assemble; three weapon options and a precision PE fret are provided; four paint schemes for tanks during the period from WWI to WWII are provided.
- Length: 142mm Width: 51mm
- Meng French FT-17 Light Tank (Cast Turret) 1/35
Die hier angebotenen Modelle werden zerlegt und unbemalt ausgeliefert.